- We believe in responsible ingredients. We're proud to say our Old School Shave Cream is tested on men, never on animals. Our cream is made with natural ingredients, Paraben-free, and made in the USA
- Gentleman with SENSITIVE SKIN? Organic Aloe leaf juice, green tea extracts and Vitamin D will keep your face looking and feeling fresh and reduce irritation
- Includes synthetic wood-handled shave brush and stainless bowl for building your lather
- Refined Scent: Lightly scented so it won't interfere with your favorite after shave
- A NOBLEMAN'S GUARANTEE - If our Gentleman's Hangar Old School Shave Cream isn't what you expected, let us know and we'll make it right...from one gentleman to another
Bring some style into your bathroom with this genuine Gentleman's Hangar shave kit, which includes a 3.75oz bowl of high-lathering shave cream. The stylish brush works well to bring your beard to attention as you build the lather on your face. This kit is one of the healthiest, highest quality, and affordable shave sets on the market.
From the CEO:
Before I founded Gentleman's Hangar, my then 2-year-old son was admitted to the Children's Hospital of Milwaukee, WI, where he spent several days in a hospital bed hooked up to IVs and a feeding tube. While we were fortunate that his admission ended up not being the result of a life-threatening illness, there are many more young children who spend weeks, months, or even longer in hospitals fighting serious illnesses and injuries.
As anyone who has spent any time in the hospital knows, time stuck in a bed becomes incredibly mundane and boring in short order. For young children, this time can be excruciating. With that, I've decided that it was time for Gentleman's Hangar to give back to the community in a way that everybody can appreciate. Effective immediately, Gentleman's Hangar will donate an age-appropriate board or activity book to a child admitted to the hospital for every sale we make. It doesn't matter if you buy directly from our website or another retailer; our promise is the same.
It's a small gesture, but one that we hope helps to make stays in the hospital for our young ones just a little bit more bearable, even if just for an afternoon. I am hoping that you'll find it another reason to feel good about using our products as well.
Water, potassium myristate, potassium stearate, sodium myristate, sodium stearate, glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (hybrid safflower) seed oil, sandalwood essential oil & fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, betaglucan, symphytum officinale (comfrey), calendula officinalis, camellia oleifera (green tea) hydrastis Canadensis (golden seal) root extracts; tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D), retinyl (vitamin A) palmitate, zea mays (corn) oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, sorbic acid. *Certified organic ingredient.